QCF Mag. Accurate. News. Cincinnati.

Welcome the the web-log that is "Always In It, Always On It and Always Wants It"©. QueenCityForum.com Magazine's Blog is the First Independent Cincinnati News Blog to Feature Weekly City Hall Reporting.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

John Eby's Aunt...

Hi, I'm John Eby's aunt living in Augusta, Georgia. I follow John's agenda on the net and came across your page. I've been chumping at the bit to get my two cents worth in on the ability of this wonderful young man.

John as a little boy was always the sweetest, kindest, most obedient, loving child.

I missed his growing years for I was living in another city in Ohio and busy raising my own family, but when we had the opportunity to visit John was always there with a smile on his face to greet us.

John is a devoted young man to his father and mother, and is very well thought of by all of his siblings, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews, he can make you laugh at the drop of a hat, and have a serious discussion on any subject, he listens well, and when he speaks you listen because you just know you will learn something, he never talks down, he has a genuine respect for all people.

Thank you for this opportunity to express my views.

Yours truly,

Jackie Gilroy

1 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM , Blogger Someone said...

    Once again, nice little anecdotes of no substance from Eby instead of a platform.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home